Thursday, September 18, 2014

Suggested message

In your email, I suggest some form of the following:

I'm a senior (major) student at the University of Central Oklahoma in an international media class.
For my class assignment, I'm studying the media in your country and would appreciate it if you could answer a few questions for me.
Your views on the news media will be vital to  my class presentation later this semester. The quesitons I'd like to ask follow. Would it be possible to have your answers by (date)?

Please let me know by (date) if you can do this.

Thank you very much,



list of questions

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if anyone would find this interesting or not but I did.

    A friend of mine who I met while working at Walt Disney World just got back to Shanghai, China not too long ago. Since she returned she has been working at the new Disney resort in Shanghai and was finally was able to contact people in the states through Instagram.

    She tried to use Facebook but was denied access to it where she is, however she found a loop hole. Just thought that was kind of interesting.

    ReplyDelete