Political correctness is increasingly in the news in America, Canada, and in "free speech" countries around the world, especially at universities. What do you think?
Research today, and comment below by the end of the day. Two sources per question--list them.
1. What is political correctness?
2. Is political correctness harming the freedoms of the First Amendment?
3. How and/or why or why not?
4. Do you see political correctness at UCO? Be specfic with examples
5. Should anything, or can anything, be done about it? How and why?
Plut your answers in my folder on the computer.